2009年7月15日水曜日

Yusaku Horii Interview Part2!!!!!!!!!!



This interview is a project that Mr. Hirata owner in snowboard shop Pegeon in Japan did.
Because I translated it, I do not think that I read easily.
However, because it was a wonderful article, it published.
P=Mr Hirata

P:It is around several years old to have begun snowboarding?
You-Suck:It is around 10 years old.

P:The opportunity that I began?
You-Suck:I had father ran the school in Oya ski resort and take it to the snowy mountains in phlegm every week.
However, I disliked the snowy mountains for the servant for honest child.
It is cold and gets carsick and is early in the morning, and the reason is because it is late at night.
TVgame was the situation that I brought it with me, and was not thought about and I was and went to the snowy mountains haha.

The snow boarder of the high school student came in Oya ski resort in those days that came from Kyoto once, and the person was terrible and was good at snowboarding.
Snowboarding was the first time that it watched a good person with the person whom age was close in, and it became happy to be slippery if then I noticed it.


P:The favorite snow boarder?
You-Suck:It is Yuji Nagama recently if it is a Forrest Bailey, Japanese.

P:Because I do not know it, does Yuji Nagama teach me?
You-Suck:It is a snow boarder from Tottori. There might be film crew which Toy`s film said and photographed it together in those days.
Mr. Nagama was very cool! As for the jump or the style of the rail, the influence from this person is big!

P:The favorite snowboarding video?
You-Suck:"1,999" of Snoboarder magazin, the Japanese work Chapter "smooth&tight"

P:Did the hope that became professional of skateboarder and the snowboarder last in a childhood?
You-Suck: I thought that I could become the transformer at the age of a primary schoolchild haha.
But I longed for a title called the professional who wanted to improve it more whom I did not leave it to a professional, and I came to advance, and wanted to be slippery more.
But at the age of a high school student of the PSA(Japanese snowboard fuck organization) if became professional, noticed it should pay tens of thousands of yen a year to the association, and then wanted to buy a turntable.  
Cannot pay the money every year; thought.
Therefore I felt it have good oneself to slip to become professional.

P:How do you think about the snowboarding organization peculiar to Japan?
You-Suck: Because I am there, and is filled with dullsville professionals thanks to the principle of money-making, the secondhand information of the way of the ski, grace, appearing is professional, and it was not able to be it, massage is bad, and it cannot be said haha.
I think that everybody should snowboard happily.
It is not strangely good because I make a money-making organization.
You had better slip more than you thought about the mechanism of such a profit.

P:Though joblessness answered as for the occupation, is not a professional snow boarder an occupation now?
You-Suck: Though I can be said to be so in winter, I do not slip in the summer.
Oh, the careful work is positive, but thinks that after all slipping time is at time when you should be professional and.
But a head seems to become strange if, on the contrary, I keep being slippery throughout the year haha.
I skate in an off-season and hear a sound and do BBQ together and may take balance I say, and to feel it.

P:Jake Olsen Elm is "Snowboarding will never be a job, it 's just something fun I do. by an interview before When it becomes a job I 'll quit. Though But again that 's just me." said, how do you think about these words?
You-Suck:Though indiscriminate "REAL" says, Jake is particular.
I think that it is not such a thing that genuine snowboard says in Jake. But "a way of said for two months on a so slow holiday" when he returned to LA by a Signal tour after a long absence together. Anyway, the inside seems to have been busy by photography and a tour in a season. It was the feeling that did snowboard very much though I seemed to be suitable.
In other words I think that it is that it does the snowboarding that it cannot enjoy for money that the work that Jake says says. I fail one'sphilia, and it is completely dangerous like a rock star if money enters! ?  But I think that I am cool because he has them naturally. There was it with time of the demonstration or time when I never did snowboard and. To Signal Snowboard manager "Jake!" Slip! Even if "is said, "this is not cool therefore does not slip" even if it is said ". Japan may be a problem,; but haha.
I'm sorry a talk of Jake becomes long and,

As for me, these words are dangerous; became it, and intended. It is surely the professional snow boarder who longed since I was small. After all there were a lot of scenes pressed for choice to get along as a professional. But there is not regret to be said to have done it this way at that time so far. On the contrary, probably I did not do snowboard anymore when I chose the way of that place at that time. I think that I am the best really now.
I do not step on the good talk and should not step on only the board?


... following Part 3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿