2009年7月28日火曜日

Yusaku Horii Interview Part 4



P:  Though I think the work of the magazine to do it, does the Japanese snowboarding magazine read?  I hardly read.
You-Suck:  I read. Oh, there is the magazine which I do not watch. I read it plenty recently because I am considerably good in free paper.
There was the magazine which Superb said in old days. It was good!

P:  Superb(Japanese snowboard magazine) was interesting!  I am sorry that I disappear.  By the way, I dislike the contest?  Do not you appear very much?
You-Suck:  Some tense haha.
Though you do not dislike it, what do you say whether you say that there is not that I want to appear with? But it is picnic in the garden enthusiast.
That is the most interesting meeting recently.
Thank you.


P:  In this place, thank you. Because that is a contest to stimulate imagination, I want you to appear to more professional riders.
Though there is the movement with skateboarding as the Olympian Games, how do you think about the Olympics?
You-Suck:  In the first place the political aim that is economical if is seen in OLYMPIC. It may be good to having many people know it widely, but clothes when it slips are regulated, and it is not too good to be slippery in snowboard and skate for the country.
But the guys aiming at the Olympics try muss hard and support you commonly if a Japanese appears. It will come out that the skating seems to be a contest group. I am sorry that I fall for competition sports.
P:  The video to appear this year?
You-Suck:  It is reflected on HYWOD a little.

P:  Did the video shoot do it on around severalth?  Were you happy?
You-Suck:  It was around 1 month! I enjoyed powder in Hokkaido.

P:  The planned video which participates in the next season?
You-Suck:  This is a secret.  In fun!



P:  The reason why I chose Ashbury which came to catch the support recently as?
You-Suck:  The reason is because it is cool. There is Jake, too, and I receive a support in Japan, but a name does not appear in a catalogue.
In other words it was attractive that an advertisement was not made for a Japanese market.
P:  I participated in a US tour of Signal, and did any oneself have the change?
You-Suck:  There was considerably it!
Though, anyway, there was a feeling I said, and to say that American imitation did by information with DVD and a book, a net so far. On the contrary, should I give a style as more Japanese when I go to U.S.A.? I notice that I say, and って is not a meaning to say that I will dissolve that but a wear suffers from ninja-style.
I thought that I understood behavior or culture more, and a foreigner should have been able to stream down it. After all therefore the English thinks that the one that I was able to speak if possible is good at least and. I want to get possible to talk if possible.
Because the foreigner understands that the good thing is good, the snow boarding that seems to be nature and oneself feels like it having come to be possible.


... following Part 4

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿