2009年7月10日金曜日

Do you Know Yusaku Horii?????????


This interview is a project that Mr. Hirata owner in snowboard shop Pegeon in Japan did.
Because I translated it, I do not think that I read easily.
However, because it was a wonderful article, it published.
P=Mr Hirata
[P]:Date of birth and the home.
You-Suck:The home is Tatsuno City of Hyogo Prefecture on October 19, 1984.

[P]:Where are you living now?
You-Suck:It is a parents' family that exists in Tatsuno City.

[P]:The occupation?
You-Suck: A thing real present is the unemployed haha. It works soon.

[P]:Start of skating how old are times?
You-Suck:It is around 11 years old to have got complete. I slipped in those days before I was up at 5:00 a.m., and a school went. It is not thought now.

[P]:Have you begun to pat it?
You-Suck:Father surfed for a long time and skate in the house.
Therefore it is around 3 years old to have got for the first time haha.
But there was not the interesting feeling and saw the person who did ollie in skate at the parking lot of the skiing area once.
I was shocking then! I heard how a swift attack was blown off.
It was this time that I watched skate of doublekick for the first time. But a house has only skateboard of tailkick.
I get pat and am big, besides. There was not at all the board that ollie was made.
Therefore I cannot fly. I go to buy the board of the double kick of 30 dollars in shoesshop Hiraki, and it is from it.
 
[P]:Shoesshop Hiraki Ahaha! Did not you have interest toward the surfin that a father did?
You-Suck:Actually, I am toilsome for the servant for child though there is it in the time when I did it.Though I understand it, then I do not study that I am interesting very much.
Oh, I was influenced too much by skate, and a street was admiration.

[P]:When you began skating, what kind of music did you listen to?
You-Suck:It is Eagles or Rod stewart.

[P]:The favorite skateboarder?
You-Suck: It is Tom Penny.

[P]:Favorite skatevideo?
You-Suck:CINEMATOGRAPHER of Transworld, 411 Eurpe 1998.

[P]:The thing which I was absorbed in other than skate?
You-Suck:It is HIPHOP. This was absorbed!

[P]: Is it influence of the skate video to have been interested in HIPHOP?
You-Suck:As for the skate video, the influence of the seniors of a considerable influence popular rotation more is big.

[P]:The favorite HIPHOP artist?
You-Suck:If a foreigner is NAS, a Japanese, it is THA BLUE HERB.
 
[P]:What kind of influence did you take from HIPHOP concretely?
You-Suck:As a result, it is expected that I have become a sound enthusiast.
The way of enjoying more sounds spread by understanding a culture of HIPHOP. What is the roots of this music? I am interested in the degree. Then I entirely came to like the music of the different genre unexpectedly.
Because there was the connection with the trace street culture, I received influence with clothes.

[Pi]:It is terrible and important to trace the root. To what music do you listen recently?
You-Suck: The music collection gotten from Hiroshi Suganuma is interested and I am interested in it listening to various Music because there was fully Music who doesn't know recently haha.

[P]:Does HIPHOP do the play? DJ or MC
You-Suck:Though I am good, it is an event to take music and does not turn Turntable. Because it is clumsy haha.
The younger brother is MC.

[P]:The means of the self-expression that Ryosuke of the younger brother seems to have begun to express oneself in music, but is the most important for an excellent work?
You-Suck:It is the most important that I "do it and am comfortable".

It continues to Part 2.
Special Thanks Mr. Hirata






SPONSOR:SIGNALSNOWBOARDS、DEFCON、DEELUXE、UNION BINDINGS、Ashbury、magical go-go、HARVESTER、AMPHIBIOS
M.D.P、PANASH

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿